Friday, January 26, 2007

Pencak Silat Desa Forum

Well, if you're a visitor of the Desa forum on my website you'll probably be unhappy to know that spammers have forced me to update the forum.

The past few days I've had to remove spam from the forum and the last time this happened it didn't stop and I was forced to remove a link builder for pesilat.

I didn't wait to find out. I've got a new forum posted but there's no content yet. I'm going to try and port over some of the content or post it on the blog here so it's available some place.

For everyone else, it's time to create a new account. It's a great forum and will more than serve the needs of our little group but has some wonderful new features. Check it out by clicking the title of the blog here or go to the combat-silat.net website and follow the links to the desa.

I haven't had a chance to change the looks yet so it's out of the box fresh.

hormat saya,
guru stark

No comments: