The lineage of Pencak Silat Pertempuran is as follows:
* Pamur - Bayu Aji Wicaksono - Tulus - Hassan Habudin - ?
* Raja Sterlak - Bruno Cruicchi - Abdul Muthalief - ?
* Raja Monyet - Brandt Smith - Jafa' - ?
* Jati Wisesa - Roedy Wiranatakasumah, Robby Maulana, Abek - ?
* Hok Kuntao - Dan Molash - Yao Ka Ho - Vicente Goh - ?
* Madura Keluarga - Daniel Prasetya - ?
* Paseban Mutakhir - Saleh - Cacang - ?
* Serak - Victor deThoaurs - Paul deThouars - Maurice deThouars - Ventje deThoaurs - ?
* Zulfikari - Mushtaq Ali Shah, Brandt Smith - ?
Please note, that I do not claim to have studied all of these to completion. Quite the contrary in fact. I still study the materials that these systems have provided—at least as they pertain to PSP.
The list above serves only to give respect to those who have taught me something about pencak silat or have influenced my direction.
PSP is a system that combines pieces of wisdom from many silat systems, though only a few in any depth. Primarily Pamur, Raja Sterlak, and Raja Monyet.
In closing, for those systems that have direct input into PSP - I have approached those instructors about using those materials.